Ready to learn more about our church family, what it means to be a Christian and what it means to be a member of Jackson First Baptist? DISCOVER FIRST is a two week introductory class designed to answer these questions and more. Visit our Guest Page for more information about JFBC and DISCOVER FIRST.
Class begins the first week of every month.
If you would like to join us, just let us know.
The more time we spend with good men, the better man we become. A men's group provides community, connection and accountability and is one of the most powerful investments you can make in yourself. We meet and bond over eggs, pancakes and Bible study, but it does not stop there - from work to relationships, this will affect every part of your life.
Our After School program happens each Wednesday during the school year. This is for children in PreK-4 through 5th grade. If you would like to register your child, download these forms and bring them to the church office.
AFTER SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS!
Music, tutoring, snack time, and friendship, there is something for every volunteer during our After School. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of our local elementary students, let us know.
- Reveal to me what it takes to join Jesus in the deep.
- Reveal to me why I need to join Jesus in the deep.
- Give me faith to join Jesus in the deep.
- Pray for those who are battling in the deep.
- Pray for a continual harvest of souls.
- Pray for one hour each day.
- Spend one of your mealtimes interceding for the church leadership.
- Pray for Spiritual Awakening in our churches.
- Pray for Spiritual Awakening in our cities and nation.
- Set a time to invite others over for a prayer meeting.
- Pray for the upcoming Family Summit.
- Pray for our local, national, and global impact.
- Pray for miracles in the Body of Christ.
- Pray to be debt free in 2022.
- Pray for the growth of leaders in the Body of Christ.
Join us for our fall Bible study August 16 - October 11. We are studying through the book of Philippians. Let's learn how to have and live with unshakable joy. All women are invited to join us! Invite your friends and neighbors.
Tuesdays - 10:00 am (Childcare provided)
Thursdays - 9:15 am and 6:30 pm
Beginning August 24, we will be studying Kingdom Values by Tony Evans. You may purchase your book independently or in the Welcome Center by August 14 for $22.
Volunteers, let us say "thank you" for all you do! Join us for an appreciation lunch after our 11 am service, on August 28th. Please register by August 21st. Don't miss this opportunity for YOU to be served!
This month's Food Pantry will be September 10, from 9:00 am - 11:00
This will be a drive through pantry, so remain in your car and groceries will be delivered to you.
Proof of Butts County residency is required.
HAND N HAND VOLUNTEERS
There are many ways you can help the Hand N Hand team with distributing much needed food to our community on the day of our food pantry. If you are interested, let us know!
Please join us at Hearty Bunch on August 11 for food, fun, and fellowship.
Thursday Nights in September.
September 8, 15, 22, and 29, 6-8 pm.
Here at JFBC, we are committed to doing marriage God's way. We are also committed to modeling and ministering to marriages for the purpose of their success. With this heart, we are offering a special four-week class, in a community group setting. Each Thursday, there will be a free meal and free child care available.
- Improving communication in your marriage -
- Overcoming stress in your marriage -
- Parenting God's way -
- Resolving conflict in your marriage -
- Building up your spouse -
- Mastering money in your marriage -
- Being on mission together -
Mom Monday is back! We have an exciting year planned. Each month, we will study a different Fruit of the Spirit. Moms and children will learn how to practice these Fruits of the Spirit in their everyday lives. We will also learn skills, crafts, and gain valuable information to become even better moms. Join us September 12th for this year's kickoff! Registration is not required, but is appreciated.
The Senior Adult Ministry is planning a trip to the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum. We will leave on October 10 and return on October 14. For more information, please contact Pastor Eric or Micki Johnston at (770)-775-3102.