It's the heart of our church to put our faith into action by meeting the needs of the people in our community, our state, our country and around the world. Rather than simply tell people about the life-changing love of Jesus, we want to show them by the way we serve them. Our faith inspires our work and it's our prayer that our work would lay the foundations for new relationships, life-changing conversations, and ultimately, salvation in Christ for those in our community.
Does it seem as if men and women are ceasing to be men and women in our society?
Does it seem as if our nation has lost its moral compass?
For so long, we have been told God’s view of manhood and womanhood is wrong. With each passing decade, our nation falls deeper and deeper into the darkness of hate and destruction. Christians need to rise up, reclaim our identity in Christ, and discover that what GOD says will bring true victory. The time is now to be obedient to GOD's commands and faithful to His calling.
Teens through Senior Adults
Breakout Sessions for Teens, Men & Women
$5.00 Per Person
Childcare is provided by request. Please RSVP to Lisa by Feb. 13th if needed.
Please register by February 13th
6:00 pm Evening Meal
6:40 pm Session One
"A Generation of Legacy Believers"
7:30 pm Session Two
Men & Women
"Owning What You Have Become"
"You Are At A Crossroad"
8:30 am Light Breakfast
8:45 am Breakout Sessions
Men - "Becoming GOD's Man"
Women - "Becoming GOD's Woman"
Teens - "Lean Up"
Brief break with snacks
10:15 am Session Four
"Do Not Waste Your Life"
11:45 am Lunch
Where there is no vision, the people perish... Proverbs 29:18 Jackson First Baptist has a vision for 2019 that involves all aspects of our ministry. Whether we are serving close to home or far away, goals have been prayerfully made and we are looking forward to "pressing on toward the goal" that is set before us. Come, serve along side us, and "see this great thing that the LORD will do before your eyes."
Join us in prayer each day, as we pray for our personal growth, our ministry and the coming harvest:
1. Father, give every member of JFBC a hunger for the Word to be implanted in every area of our lives.
2. Father, favor us to reach all the generations who live in our area and beyond.
3. Father, increase our attendance one hundred fold with a goal of fifty people being baptized and many more becoming a part of our church family.
4. Father, open the windows of heaven and favor us with abundant resources to accomplish your mission through JFBC.
5. Father, impress deeply upon us the desire to care for the generations who have paved the way for us.
6. Father, give us a heaven sent spiritual awakening in our nation
7. Father expand JFBC's borders locally, nationally and globally
8. Father, favor us to train the next generation to touch the world with the Gospel.
9. Father, bless our staff, leadership and volunteers to have wisdom, knowledge, understanding, favor, power, health, and overflowing partnership to lead us to accomplish our mission.
These are our petitions to our Father throughout the entire year of 2019.
From January 6-27, we have entered into a corporate fast as we prepare to do His will and His work in 2019.