Tuesday, July 7st
Wednesday evening services are for our Senior Adults,
and all social distancing guidelines will be followed for their safety and peace of mind.
July Worship Times:
First Service 9:00 - 10:10 am
Second Service 11:00 am - 12:10 pm
Registration is no longer required for Sunday service.
Nursery will resume Sunday, July 5th for the 11:00 am services - ages birth through 5 years. We are soooo excited to see your child again and to learn GOD's Word together once again! Here are the updated procedures for nursery check-in:
1. Check-in begins at 10:45 am. All you have to do is check them in with Regina, we will do all the rest…we will meet your children at the check-in table and walk them to their classroom. At this time, no one other than the workers and children are permitted beyond the check-in table located in the Welcome Center.
2. Temperatures will be taken of all workers and children before they proceed to their classroom. If there is any concern due to temperature, or signs of sickness, we will ask that they remove themselves from the building.
2. Please do not bring any food, unless it is a labled sippy cup or bottle.
3. Please do not bring toys of any kind...these become distractions.
4. Tote Bags will be distributed to each child. These bags have their name imprinted and are to be used, each week, in place of a diaper bag, etc. These bags are not issued due to COVID but are meant to help the child become responsible in making sure he brings it each week for the purpose of carrying his/her Bible and taking home any activity sheets/craft projects. This is our effort in creating some structure and consistency. Please give your child a Bible to place in their bag so they can use it (hold it) during our lesson time together. After all, this is why we have Sunday School….it’s the main textbook for the course! :) We ask that these bags also contain a change of clothes, diapers, wipes, necessities. Please refrain from bringing any other bag.
6. Please review what your child brings home to you! It’s very important that the family is intentional in reviewing what their child has learned that morning in their Sunday School class.
7. Once the morning Worship hour has ended, please promptly return to the check-in table where you will check-out your child and have them delivered to you. Our hope is that our leaders can have adequate time to clean, sanitize and remove trash from the rooms before leaving the premises. All workers are asked to clean their area and out of the building by 12:30pm.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email Mrs. Lisa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
August Worship Times:
First Service & Sunday School 9:30 - 10:40 am
Second Service & Sunday School 11:00 am - 12:10 pm
Sunday School will resume in August.
Children's Sunday School & Nursery will be provided during both services.
Walkers may resume in August
Student After-school Fellowship 3:00 - 5:45 pm
Wednesday Evening Meal - 5:45 - 6:15 pm
RAs, GAs, Mission Friends, Students & Adult Bible Study 6:15 - 7:30 pm
Have a prayer request? Email: email@example.com