The Senior Citizen Day Activity will end Thursday, August 22nd at 11:59 pm.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release Facebook from all liability.
- No user generated content will be republished without the written permission of the individual posting the comment.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not enhance your opportunity to receive a gift.
- You may share the post, but sharing, liking or following our page does not enhance your opportunity to receive a gift.
- Void where prohibited.
- Unless otherwise specified, a comment on the original post is required to be included in the promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion will end 24 hours after the original post is made.
- The gift recipient will be randomly selected.
- The gift recipient's name will be posted in the original post at the conclusion of the promotion.
- Odds of receiving a gift depend on the number of comments received and will be equal to all participants.
- While all are encouraged to comment, only U.S. residents age 13 or older are eligible. On special events or days we may further define who is eligible to receive a gift. All exceptions will be specified at the top of this page.
- Comments and photos must be posted on the Jackson FBC Facebook page. Due to privacy settings, we cannot read comments posted on individual's Facebook pages and are not able to include them in the promotion.
- Only one gift recipient per household every 30 days.
- Employees of Jackson FBC are ineligible to receive a promotional gift.
- Gifts will include gift cards, custom products with the church name or logo, or other event specific items.
- It must be picked up within 60 days or you will forfeit your gift.
- If you chose to have your gift mailed, we are not responsible for lost or damaged gifts.
- Gift value will not exceed $100.00.
Jackson First Baptist Church
1227 W. 3rd St., Jackson, GA 30233